E-cadastre.ru/14:35:102001:191 is a unique combination of numbers that identifies a specific land parcel in Russia. This code is used in the e-cadastre system of Russia, which is a digital register of land plots that includes both spatial and non-spatial data.
Purpose of E-cadastre system
The e-cadastre system was created in 2017 to improve the efficiency and transparency of land management in Russia. It is maintained by the Federal Service of State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Rosreestr) and provides a centralized database of land plots, cadastral maps, and other relevant information.
The e-cadastre system allows individuals and organizations to access information about land plots, including their location, size, intended use, ownership, and other important details. This information can be used for a variety of purposes, such as property transactions, land-use planning, and environmental monitoring.
Interpretation of E-cadastre.ru/14:35:102001:191
The code E-cadastre.ru/14:35:102001:191 can be interpreted as follows:
- "E-cadastre.ru" refers to the e-cadastre system of Russia and the website where the code is used.
- "14:35" is the administrative district code where the land parcel is located.
- "102001" is the municipal district code where the land parcel is located.
- "191" is the individual cadastral number of the land parcel.
By using this code in the e-cadastre system, users can access information about the land parcel associated with it, including its boundaries, area, permitted use, and ownership.
Benefits and drawbacks of E-cadastre system
The e-cadastre system has several benefits, including:
- Improved efficiency in land management: The centralized database allows for more streamlined processes for land transactions and other activities.
- Increased transparency: The availability of information about land plots helps to prevent corruption and ensure fair land management practices.
- Better environmental monitoring: The e-cadastre system allows for better tracking of land use and potential environmental impacts.
However, there are also some potential drawbacks to the e-cadastre system, such as:
- Privacy concerns: Some individuals may not want their personal information associated with their land parcels to be publicly available.
- Data accuracy: The e-cadastre system relies on accurate data inputs, which may not always be available or up-to-date.
- Technical challenges: The e-cadastre system requires significant infrastructure and expertise to maintain, which may be challenging for some regions or organizations to implement.
E-cadastre.ru/14:35:102001:191 is an important code that allows users to access information about a specific land parcel in Russia's e-cadastre system. While this system has several benefits, it also faces some challenges that may need to be addressed in the future. Nevertheless, the e-cadastre system represents an important step forward in improving land management practices, transparency, and environmental monitoring in Russia.
- E-Cadastre: Инновационная Система Кадастровой Регистрации