E-cadastre.ru/13:22:0115010:1043 is a unique alphanumeric code that refers to a specific land parcel in Russia. This code is used in the country's cadastral system to identify properties and their owners.
What is a cadastral system?
A cadastral system is a government-managed system used to record and manage information about land ownership and usage. The system is designed to provide accurate and up-to-date information about land parcels in a given area, which includes data about the size, shape, location, boundaries, and owner of each parcel.
In Russia, the cadastral system is overseen by Rosreestr, the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography. The system was established in the early 2000s as part of the country's efforts to reform its land management practices.
Understanding the E-cadastre.ru/13:22:0115010:1043 code
The E-cadastre.ru/13:22:0115010:1043 code is made up of several components that each provide specific information about the land parcel it refers to. Here is a breakdown of the code's components:
- E-cadastre.ru: This is the domain name of the website that hosts the cadastral system database in Russia.
- 13: This component refers to the code for the federal district that the land parcel is located in. In this case, 13 refers to the Northwestern Federal District, which includes Saint Petersburg and several other regions.
- 22: This component refers to the code for the region that the land parcel is located in. In this case, 22 refers to the region of Leningrad Oblast, which surrounds Saint Petersburg.
- 0115010: This component refers to the cadastral number of the land parcel and is assigned by Rosreestr. This number is used to uniquely identify the parcel in the cadastral database.
- 1043: This component is the registration number for the land parcel in the Unified State Register of Rights to Real Estate and Transactions with It (EGRN), which is part of the cadastral system.
The E-cadastre.ru/13:22:0115010:1043 code is a vital component of Russia's cadastral system. This alphanumeric code provides specific information about a land parcel, including its location, owner, boundaries, and more. Understanding this code is crucial for anyone involved in buying or selling land in Russia, and it is essential for the smooth functioning of the country's land management practices.