E-cadastre.ru/07:08:0101001:119 is a unique identification code for a real estate property in Russia. This code helps to identify and distinguish one property from another in the country's cadastre system.
Understanding the Code
The code is made up of 15 characters that have different meanings. Let's break it down:
- E-cadastre.ru: This is the domain name for the website that hosts Russia's cadastre system.
- 07: This is the code for the region where the property is located. In this case, 07 refers to the Chelyabinsk Oblast, a region in the Ural Mountains in Russia.
- 08: This is the code for the district where the property is located. In this case, 08 refers to the Kyshtymsky District, which is part of the Chelyabinsk Oblast.
- 0101001: This is the code for the cadastral quarter where the property is located. A cadastral quarter is a small section of land that is defined by its boundaries. The code 0101001 is unique to this quarter.
- 119: This is the code for the individual parcel of land within the cadastral quarter. This code helps to identify a specific plot of land within the quarter.
Benefits of the Code
The e-cadastre.ru/07:08:0101001:119 code is an essential part of Russia's cadastre system. It helps to ensure that each property is identified and recorded correctly, which is crucial for legal and taxation purposes. The code also makes it easier to track changes to a property over time, such as changes in ownership or zoning.
If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Russia, it is important to understand the e-cadastre.ru/07:08:0101001:119 code. This code will help you to identify and verify the property you are interested in and ensure that all legal and taxation requirements are met. Overall, this code plays a vital role in the country's real estate market, and anyone involved in buying or selling property should have a basic understanding of how it works.